Saturday, March 12, 2011

Ranch Chicken

I've had this recipe for a while now and really wanted to try it but never got around to it. The other day I took chicken out of the freezer to defrost and planned on putting it in the crockpot the following morning. Well I ended up being busy and not getting around to putting it in the crockpot so I looked at my recipes on hand to see what I could make and already had ingredients for. We ended up making this and it was really good. Both of the kids goobled it right up too. It takes even better with a little hot sauce on the side to dip it into.

Ranch Chicken by Betty Crocker

Ingredients

  • 4 boneless chicken breasts
  • 1/4 cup ranch dressing
  • 1/3 cup bread crumbs
  • 2 tbsp olive oil
Directions
  1. Dip chicken into dressing, then coat with bread crumbs.
  2. In a skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. 
  3. Cook chicken in oil for 12-15 minutes, turning once, until outside is a golden brown color and juice is no longer pink when cut in the thickest part.

No comments:

Post a Comment