Tuesday, June 24, 2008

30 Minute Chili

I had taken some hamburger out last night for my husband and I. I thought all day long about what to make with it since our pantry items were few and far between. I had contemplated meatballs but then realized I had no breadcrumbs. While browsing the pantry I came across Chili seasoning and decided, hey! I can make some quick chili! So here is my quick & easy 30 minute chili, which by the way tasted FABULOUS! Oh and I totally cheated by using store bought ingredients but what do you expect for 30 minutes?!

30 Minute Chili
1 lb ground beef (or turkey)
1 packet of Chili Seasoning
1 16oz jar of salsa
1 16oz can of pinto beans
1.5 C water

Shredded cheese & sour cream to top if desired.

  • Brown beef in a pan & dry
  • Add water, seasoning, salsa & pinto beans
  • Simmer for 8-10 minutes
  • Spoon into bowls and top with cheese & sour cream if desired
Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment