Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Chicken Bruschetta Pasta

A few weeks ago while I was couponing I came across Kraft Philadelphia Cooking Creme on sale. I was able to pick up 15 of these but had no idea what to actually make with them. I found this recipe on the Kraft website and it's really good! Normally I am not a big fan of Kraft recipes, it seems like 95% of them call for Italian dressing (I'm not even kidding!), but this was nice and creamy and light. Definitely will be making it again!

Chicken Bruschetta Pasta


Ingredients


  • 1lb boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into strips
  • 1/3 cup fat-free reduced-sodium chicken broth
  • 1/4 tsp garlic powder
  • 1 tub (10oz) Philadelphia Original Cooking Creme
  • 2 cups grape tomatoes
  • 2 cups farfalle (bow-tie pasta), cooked
  • 12 fresh basil leaves, torn
Directions
  1. Cook chicken in a large nonstick skillet on medium heat for 5 to 6 minutes, or until done. 
  2. Stir in broth and garlic powder; cook 3 minutes.
  3. Add cooking creme and tomatoes; cook and stir 3 minutes.
  4. Stir in pasta
  5. Top with basil, and serve

No comments:

Post a Comment